Ka-tet Mid-World Tour Unisex Tee
Each ka-tet19 order is hand printed and made to order. Our attention to detail and vast array of apparel is due to our tailored ordering system and our dedication to offering on-trend cuts, colors, and graphics. All purchases typically ship within 1-10 business days depending on availability. We sell out of things QUICK! So if your order is taking a little extra time, don't despair, we always deliver. Our garments are treated and printed to last a lifetime so when you get your order, we recommend a good washing before hitting the limelight! IF for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, kindly email email@example.com to get a return or exchange going. No hassles, you are always in good hands with ka-tet19. Long days and pleasant nights!
- Pre-washed fabric means little to no shrinkage with normal care. We recommend a cold wash and low tumble
- Always side seamed to give a more structured and flattering look
- Made with expertly sourced components to withstand multiple washings and wearing.
- Dyed with highest grade pigments for the richest possible color depth and washability
- Printed with eco-friendly water based inks
- Hand printed to order and quality inspected at every step
- 24 single jersey
- 1x1 baby rib
- Set-in collar with front coverstitch
- Twill tape at back neck
- Tearaway label
- Garmend Dyed for Vintage look and feel
My son loved the world tour tee, and I definitely love the hoodie. Its soooo soft n comfy! I could live in it and it's sure to become a fave!
LOVE this shirt. Size is perfect and wears well. Shows the world "ive been there, done that journey and got the shirt to prove it " so many compliments on it...5hank you.
I ordered 3 shirts on a Sunday and had them in my hands on Wednesday. Not bad from CA to CT! The shirts are good quality and the service is lightning fast.
This a two part review but both are about details:
1. These guys are on point. I placed an order for a couple of tees and, oops, I selected the wrong size. Not only did Matthew notice this he then went the extra mile. A pm or two later he saved me the headache of ordering a wrong sized tee I really wanted, and then the return and so on.
2. The tagless tees cannot be beat. The only problem I had with the old tees would have been the tag. The ink tag is not only a clever upgrade but an appreciated detail added to these already super comfy shirts.
Thank you Ka-tet19 for yet another great addition to the collection. (and thanks to Beep Beep too)
So soft! Absolutely love this design!