Hello Constant Reader and welcome! You've made it this far along the path of your beam and we are well met. We feel it is imperative to mention a few things while we have the time to palaver. Each and every Ka-tet19 item is printed to order BY HAND the old-fashioned way using good ol' elbow grease and determination. All of our artwork is done by either Matthew (Pilot) Kellick or the great Michael Whelan. We take no shortcuts and spare no expenses. From the apparel we offer, to the inks we mix, and our dedication to being eco-friendly every step of the way, our dedicated efforts are for your sole enjoyment! We look forward to expanding our offering to all Constant Readers in the near future. Long days and pleasant nights!
6.5 oz., 60/40 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Triblends are 8.2 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/rayon triblend sponge fleece, 32 singles
- Marbles are 85/15 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Acid Wash is 7.3 oz., 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Side seams, relaxed fit
- 1x1 rib wide neckline.
- Wide ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Due to the unique Acid Wash process color will vary from garment to garment
- Tearaway label